(I’m reposting this because it was one of my most popular posts)
I have always loved animals, especially dogs. I grew up with pet boxers and love them to this day. Currently, I don’t have any pets because of allergies and laziness; I like to be able to leave my home without worrying about taking care of animals.
I grow increasingly tired of listening to people trying to defend why Pit Bulls are gentle and non-dangerous. Here are my thoughts:
- Pit Bulls were originally bred as “catch-dogs” to hunt down wild cattle and wild hogs
- Their jaws are ridiculously strong
- Ghetto fabulous assholes have used Pit Bulls as fighting dogs to make money for years (insert Michael Vick jokes here)
- Drug dealers, of all races, use Pit Bulls to protect their stash houses
- Rednecks use Pit Bulls to hunt hogs and to make themselves feel tougher
- White Trash use Pit Bulls to protect their trailers and to accompany their exotic snake collections
- Men with small dicks have Pit Bulls because they can’t afford Corvettes
You know, Pit Bulls are beautiful dogs, but they will always be incredibly dangerous. Even if one is raised correctly, they can still be deadly.
There is a reason why you don’t hear about Golden Retrievers mutilating humans; they just don’t have the temperament or jaw strength that a Pit Bull has.
Hey White Trash, thanks for having a Pit Bull near your little daughter, well done asshole. Poor kid.
Here’s the huge difference: if a Retriever bites you it will probably draw some blood and you may need a Band-Aid. If a Pit Bull bites you, depending upon your age and size, you will need stitches and you may die.
So, as long as America has Dumb Rednecks, Ghetto Fabulous Assholes, White Trash and men with small dicks; Pit Bulls will always be dangerous.