- A MEMORY OF LIGHT, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- HOPELESS, by Colleen Hoover
- GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn
- SAFE HAVEN, by Nicholas Sparks
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, by E. L. James
I often have very little hope for current humanity, so I decided to check out the New York Times best sellers list to see what Americans are reading. I chose Combined Print & E-Book Fiction because I thought that would give me a solid understanding of what Americans are reading.
The only intriguing element about this book list is the very real prospect of Nicholas Sparks and E.L. James doing a porno together. I can’t be the only person who wants to see Nick shove his “notebook” deep inside E.L.’s nether regions.
Take a good look at that list above. Yep, America is FUCKED. Don’t get mad when China takes over and we are all eating deep-fried Golden Retriever nuggets and our taxis have been replaced with rickshaws.