I’ve always been intrigued by the word “Malaysia”. I’m not sure why, but it just sounds a bit cool. But what really sounds cool to me is when I use the word for other meanings than it’s intended for.
Please enjoy my Malaysian word play:
- I stepped in a puddle and got some weird Malaysia between my toes
- I bent my wife over last night and gave her the Nasty Malaysia, she’s so lucky
- A guy mugged me yesterday outside the 7-11, he said, “Hands up bitch, give me all your Malaysia.” I didn’t know what to do.
- Breaking news; a Spotted Malaysia escaped from the San Diego Zoo this morning, be on the lookout.
- Obama stated that a Declining Malaysia is the main problem for the economic downturn.
- HBO’s new hit show, Dancing With Malaysia, premiers this Sunday
- Raven said, “That’s So Malaysian“
I really have no ill feeling towards Malaysia, but I couldn’t resist.