But, if one is going to beg me for money, they better at least look homeless or at least have a damn funny sign.
I will not give money to homeless people if they:
- are wearing Nike Air shoes or shoes with no holes in them
- have new hats
- have clean finger nails or well manicured facial hair
- have a more expensive jacket than I have
- aren’t missing teeth
- have pets of any kind, (if they can afford to feed a dog, they don’t need my money)
- claim to be “clean” from drugs/alcohol (they are homeless, they should want to be high and drunk, that’s ok
You may think I’m sadistic, but I want the homeless to work for my money. I want them to dance a little, sing a song, rap a bit. I’m tired of the lazy homeless. It’s time for the homeless to step it up a notch if they want my money. Is that too much to ask?
When I was in New York years ago, a homeless guy had a sign that said, “Please contribute to my Pastrami sandwich fund.” I gave him money, that was creative. I just want a little creativity or a little honesty. When I do give money to the homeless, I always tell them they should buy some liquor or drugs with it. Why not? They are fucking homeless, they should get fucked up as often as possible.
Am I alone here????