Alright, so I’ve been tagged by a few people, which I greatly appreciate. I apologize for taking so long to reply, but I’ve had to travel a lot for work lately and have kids to feed. So here goes my first attempt at this. If I left someone out who has tagged me, I do apologize, I’m not very organized and get lost on the internet frequently. I mean no disrespect.
Some of my favorite blogs:
http://aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com/ : wonderful, insightful, incredible life perspective, extraordinarily creative, inspirational
http://pigeonheartponderings.wordpress.com/ : all around cool as hell, extremely intelligent, quirky, kick ass advice
http://howtodateboys.wordpress.com/ : unique story teller and amazing commentator of dating “boys”, quite funny
http://retrorambling.wordpress.com/: TidiousTed, very cool retro blog posts
http://retrorambling.wordpress.com/: Some quick, cool posts
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you in the last 36 hours? I ate some Southwest Egg Rolls at Chilis. They are magical.
2. What are your pet peeves? Old people who pass gas in public, old people who get in my way, old people who smell. Pretty much most old people. I live in Florida, it’s gets very fucking annoying dodging the elderly every day.
I had an alien friend who lived in the tree outside of my window when I was about 5 years old. My parents told me later in life that I had a very vivid imagination. I still think it was a creepy neighbor with a bulbous head, peeping in my window.
4. If you had the power to declare a national holiday what would you declare and why? Details please.
Easy, National Mandatory Sterilization Day. I would line up people like Snooki, Rush Limbaugh, Casey Anthony, etc. and start harvesting uteruses and clipping balls. Certain people should not be allowed to breed. I truly believe that.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? (You have the capital for this one, don’ worry) This is a difficult one. I would live on Siesta Key, Fl. It’s beautiful and I could work on using the sun to turn my Irish skin Mexican.
6. What do you think of celebrity gossip? Mindless drivel (see my answer to number 4, many celebrities would be included)
7. What’s the theme song of your day, week, year, or life? “Pimpin’ ain’t easy, but it’s necessary. So I’m gonna chase bitches like Tom chases Jerry.” Not entirely true, I love my wife and I don’t chase after anyone or anything, but I like Ice Cube.
8. If you came with a warning label what would it be about? Caution: Mouth generates constant nuggets of truth that will make you feel very uncomfortable and derail your quest for gaining self esteem.
9. Favorite quote or joke that you made up? I coined the term “Snot-Cock”. I will use it in a sentence: Damn, that bitch could use a good Snot-Cock. Please note, bitch is interchangeable to describe a male or a female.
10. OCD? Just another excuse for big Pharm to sell more pills, numb the nation so China can one day win.
11. Best pick up line anyones’ ever fed ya? “So, you gonna give me them skins or what?”
12. Tell us something embarrassing about your brain. It keeps sending signals that make me want to take my pants off every time I’m at a bar.